Get the Pointsbet promo codes to redeem a 50% Deposit Bonus up to $250
Players who sign up with the operator using the Pointsbet promo codes can get a welcome deposit bonus of up to $250, matching their initial deposit with a 50% offer. Once you unlock this promotion and you sign up with the bookie, you get access to multiple other regular and ongoing offers.
What can I get with the Pointsbet promo codes?
There are numerous winnings and offers you can claim with the Pointsbet promo codes as follows:
|Pointsbet bonus offer||Promotion details||Pointsbet promo code|
|Welcome offer||Win up to $250 as new member||Show all codes|
|Cashback on racing||Enjoy $100 every Wednesday and Saturday||Show all codes|
|Protest payout||Get your bet paid out even if your horse gets relegated due to an upheld protest||Show all codes|
- What can I get with the Pointsbet promo codes?
- Step by step guide: How can I use the Pointsbet promo code?
- Pointsbet promo code details and terms and conditions
- Pointsbet betting markets
- Live betting at Pointsbet
- Pointsbet mobile application
- Other promos at Pointsbet
- Pointsbet payment methods
- Pointsbet customer service team
- Pointsbet review
Step by step guide: How can I use the Pointsbet promo code?
Making the most of your Pointsbet promo code and offer is very child's play. However, you must follow a few steps in order to ensure that you don't take any risks and miss out on the winnings.
Follow the steps below for a guaranteed claim of the Points promo code:
- Click on the red button above as indicated in our table
- Complete the sign-up process by filling in all the fields with the mandatory details
- Enter the Pointsbet promo codes
- Make sure you meet the qualifying criteria set per bonus
- Receiving the 50% deposit bonus as welcome gift from Pointsbet.
Pointsbet promo code details and terms and conditions
You will seldom find a welcome bonus that doesn't come attached to a list of terms and conditions that will offer you the chance to redeem it. The Pointsbet promo code bonus isn't an exception to this rule.
On the bookie's website, you will come across a full list of terms and conditions that you should read carefully before opting for the welcome bonus. We have selected the most important of these terms to help you get an idea of what you're in for when registering with the Pointsbet promo code:
- This promotion excludes players from New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and South Australia
- The maximum amount you can get is $250
- Your first deposit will be matched up with 50% by the operator
- Place your deposit using a credit card in order to be eligible for the offer
- Use the bonus to place single bets on fixed odds markets
- The wagering criteria are 1x on bets of odds $1.50.
The general terms and conditions of Pointsbet apply.
New members should also be aware of the fact that only spread betting markets that have minimum spread levels of 2pts will count towards the wagering requirement. As a general rule, Pointsbet will credit your bonus to your account within 60 minutes from the moment you placed your initial deposit (this can take up to 24 hours in some cases).
Pointsbet betting markets
Professional bettors have definitely heard of Pointsbet before, but for those of you who are just doing a bit of research on this bookie before signing up with them by using the Pointsbet promo code, you are in for a great deal of surprises. Being one of Australia’s best online sportsbook, Pointsbet tops up its game by providing their new and existing members with everything from traditional fixed odd markets to spread betting opportunities.
And the markets you have at your disposal aren’t just for show. You have at your feet up to 1,000 markets of each AFL game, plus NBA and NRL. Their portfolio includes a wide array of choices for soccer, cricket, surf, swimming, ice hockey and basketball fans. To this, we also mention darts, baseball, snooker, golf and so many more alternatives for the most enthusiastic of bettors out there.
Live betting at Pointsbet
While you can bet live on Pointsbet on the most popular sports, national and international, you can’t watch live streamed sports on the website. Among the sports you can wager live on we name soccer, basketball, cricket and rugby.
Pointsbet mobile application
Recently signed up members and existing ones altogether can play and bet on the go with Pointsbet thanks to their mobile application. This is compatible with both Android and iPhone devices, and can be downloaded for free. The latest Pointsbet Android app is the 1.2.6 version, with 18.9 MB, and it was last updated on 13 April 2018. The iPhone app is of 34.1 MB and it requires iOS 9.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
How to get the app?
Android users need to follow these steps to get the app:
- Go to the Pointsbet website, to their Mobile section
- Download the app by tapping on the button that reads Dowload
- Open the file when the download is complete (file name: PointsBetAndroidApp.apk)
- Switch the Unknown Sources setting on in case this is turned off (this will be found in the Security Settings of your phone)
- Click install
iPhone users can go to the iTunes online store to install the Pointsbet mobile application.
Mobile features and characteristics
Those who prefer betting on the go and discovering what spread betting with Pointsbet feels like will have tons of perks up their sleeve with the Pointsbet app.
Some of the most important features to keep in mind are:
- Fast and secure access to a wide range of stats and player-based betting markets
- Hundreds of online betting markets available at your fingertips from AFL, NBA, NFL to MBL
- Access to harness, greyhound and thoroughbred racing events from all across the world
- Easy management of your member's account
- Safe depositing and withdrawing options
- The chance to view your bets and transaction history in no time
Other promos at Pointsbet
As we mentioned earlier in our article, the Pointsbet promo code opens the door not just to the operator's welcome bonus, but to a collection of existing promotions currently available and ready to be claimed by their members.
We list below some of the most generous and attractive ones for existing players.
Cashback on racing events: enjoy $100 every Wednesday and Saturday
Punters can receive a bonus of up to $100 back on racing every Wednesday and Saturday if the horse they bet on runs second for races across selected meeting during these days. The bonus is offered as bonus bets.
To get unlock this promotion, make sure you know the main terms and conditions of the offer:
- The promo is not available to players in South Australia, New South Wales or Western Australia
- For this, only first fixed odds bet on race count
- Players will get their bonus paid in bonus bets that are equal to stake of 1st Fixed Odds bet
- The maximum win you can get per race is $100
- This promotion doesn't include the following type of bets: multibets, tote bets & bonus bets
It is also key to take into account that other money back promotions can't be used together with a loss cover bonus. Winnings from this won't be deemed eligible.
Members of Pointsbet who place a winning bet on any Australian horse or harness race can get their bet paid back as winner in case their horse is first past the post but get relegated because of an upheld protest.
However, certain restrictions and criteria apply. Consult the bookie's website for the full list of terms. Here are the most important ones:
- The offer applies to all Australian horse and harness racing events
- It does not include multibets or exotic bets, only win bets and the win portion of each-way bets
- It does not apply to Extra Markets and Minor Protests (for example the second vs the third)
- The maximum win per customer per race is of $2,000
Members should also remember that in the eventuality that a protest is upheld, any second run promotions for that specific race will be void. It is paramount for the protest payout eligibility that your horse is the first past the post but then be relegated to a different position to an upheld protest.
As with any other bonuses, the payment of this offer is at the sole discretion of Pointsbet and it will be paid as a separate transaction only after the result of the race has been made official.
This promotions isn't among the most traditional ones you can think of when placing bets at different operators. Basically, Pointsbet will look up the pricing for a market and a bet that they don't have on offer at the moment. This means that if you can think of an elite market that you'd want to bet on, you are more than welcome to send the sportsbook a request via Twitter by naming the market in question.
It is important for that tweet to include the player's name, email and sports or event that the member desires to find on Pointsbet. If you wish to participate, you should request the Name a Bet market at least two hours prior to the start time of that specific event.
We recommend you to read all the terms that come with this promotion. For example, you cannot use this offer in conjunction with any other offers on the site (including the ones above mentioned in our article). The promotion is intended for recreational gambling.
Pointsbet payment methods
At Pointsbet, members can make deposits using the following methods:
|Options||Minimum deposit||Maximum deposit||Commision||Processing time|
|Debit / Credit Card||0||0||Free||Immediate|
To make request withdrawals, players can use bank transfers.
For those who wish to set a deposit limit, they can do so by:
- Clicking on the My Account button
- Clicking on the Set Account Limit button within the category
- Entering the amount of days you want your member's account to be restricted and the deposit limit
As an example, in case you want to set your deposit limit at $750 over a fixed period of seven days, the system won't allow you to make any deposits that are higher than $750 within that timeframe. Resetting your deposit limit is possible, but there's a cooling period of 24 hours to be taken into consideration.
Pointsbet customer service team
Feel free to get in touch with the Pointsbet customer support agents for any enquiries you may have. You can contact them via the following methods:
- Live chat support – accesible via the website
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone: 13-PBET-(13-72-38)
The customer team is available from 6am until midnight.
Even if you aren't too familiar with their offering, Pointsbet is one bookie you should try out at least to see what their spread betting portfolio is all about. There are some pretty good news members come across when signing up with the Pointsbet promo codes. For instance, they have access to so many markets on NBA, AFL and NRL, a thing that not many bookmakers can boast about.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|👍Up to 1,000 markets on each AFL||👎The lack of live streaming features|
|👍Generous offers||👎Not many payment methods|
|👍Friendly customer service|
The bookie has a dedicated section on explaining what spread betting is and what other type of markets they offer, however, there isn't an FAQ page on their site at the moment. So, we added here a list of the most common queries that you may have regarding the Pointsbet promo code.
- Is there a Pointsbet promo code currently available?
Yes. The operator offers all new players the chance to claim a deposit bonus of up to $250 upon registration and making the first deposit.
- Who can claim this Pointsbet promo code offer?
All new players who don't have a Pointsbet member's account can redeem the Pointsbet promo code if they are aged 18+. Certain terms and conditions apply. For example, the bonus is not available to players from Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia.
- Is there a mobile bonus?
There isn't a Pointsbet mobile-specific offer available at the moment, but players can claim the regular deposit bonus and Pointsbet promo code by signing up on their mobile too.
- Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
No. This bonus can't be used in conjunction with any other Pointsbet promotion.
- I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
If you're having troubles redeeming the Pointsbet promo codes despite the fact that you've met all its terms and conditions, we advise you to get in touch with the customer service team.