Health Lottery Promo Code 2018: Spend £10 to get £7 free in March 2018
All players who decide to join The Health Lottery are entitled to receive a £7 bonus after spending their first £10 in any number of transactions. The Health Lottery offer applies only to all newly registered customers.
Popular The Health Lottery Discount codes 2018
|March 2018||Spend £12 Get 50% Back at The Health Lottery||*******|
|March 2018||Spend Your First £10, Get £7 Free at The Health Lottery||*******|
|March 2018||Spend £7 for a mystery bonus||*******|
- Popular The Health Lottery Discount codes 2018
- How to use the Health Lottery promo code
- The Health Lottery promo code details and Terms & Conditions
- Other promos of the Health Lottery
- Available games
- The Health Lottery bingo
- The Health Lottery mobile app
- General instructions on playing the Health Lottery
- Payment options
- Lottery Guidelines
- Customer service
- Review of the Health Lottery promo code
How to use the Health Lottery promo code
Anyone interested in enjoying all the offers put at the customers’ disposal by the Health Lottery promo code offer need to follow a few easy steps to get there:
- Click on the button below this list to be redirected to the correct and relevant page on the Health Lottery’s website;
- Once on the site, click on the ‘Register’ button to become a member;
- Complete the registration form by filling it in with all the necessary personal details;
- Write the Health Lottery promo code if you have one;
- Spend £10 in any number of transactions;
- Enjoy the offer.
Also, when selecting the numbers for the week’s draw, players can add the Health Lottery promo code in the designated box on the website.
The Health Lottery promo code details and Terms & Conditions
To make the most of the offer and ensure that all criteria have been met, players need to tick off a few terms and conditions paramount to guarantee the bonus. Among the most important ones we mention:
- All customers need to be new members to benefit from the Health Lottery promo code;
- The bonus is activated only if the first deposited amount of £10 has been spent;
- The £10 amount needs to be spent within the first seven days from the registration, after which the bonus will automatically expire;
- Players can redeem the bonus once;
- Only citizens of the United Kingdom are eligible for this offer.
It’s important to know that entries who don’t comply with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
Other promos of the Health Lottery
The Health Lottery promo code opens the door to other offers for new and existing members. The essential requirement that has to be taken into consideration to get these offers is to be a registered client (if playing on the website).
Daily Offers and Weekly Prizes
Loyal members of the Health lottery get to experience special daily prizes, deals and raffles every single day. To give you an idea, prizes range from cash, vouchers, high-quality gadgets, iPhones, exclusive bonuses, 50% cashbacks and the whole lot.
In order to benefit from this, customers have to opt in to receive regular emails from the operator. This can be easily done by logging in to ‘My Account’ (top corner of the site), selecting ‘My Details’ and ticking the box at the bottom (if it hasn’t been selected before).
There are loads of games available for enthusiastic players on the Health Lottery’s website. They all usually require a minimum of £1 to enter the game, but the prizes are mind-blowing.
Here we list only the most popular ones on the site to enjoy with the Health Lottery promo code:
- Hearts in a Spin – players can win up to £5,000 (the idea is to match three symbols in a scratchcard game);
- Keep Your Hair On – with prizes of up to £7,500;
- Noughts and Crosses – with prizes of £1,000 maximum (players have to get three noughts and three crosses in a single line);
- Crazy Eights – prizes of up to £8,888 (get 8 eight balls in a line);
Udder Madness – prizes of £10,000 maximum.
The Health Lottery bingo
The lottery has a dedicated online section to all bingo lovers. Here, thousands of slots, bingo and casino games await. All the more so, new members can get a bonus of up to 200% deposit upon registration (the maximum win is of £150).
Other Health Bingo offers include:
- Magical 25 spins (earned on Genie Jackpots slot; winnings are paid in cash);
- New 50% Daily bingo reload code (to win up to £100);
- Daily promotions.
The Health Bingo is a safe and secure place to enjoy for example the 90 ball room open all day where guaranteed prize pots and tickets are put at players’ service. The 75 ball bingo room is open from 9am to midnight and has patter bingo games with tickets from 5p only.
Among the most popular bingo games we mention Win Sprint, Age of Spartans Spin 16, Disco Double, Thundercats, Paws of Fury, Emoji Planet, Fae Legend Warrior or the famous Scrolls of RA.
As a side note, to play The Health Bingo, these are the payment methods accepted by the lottery:
- Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron;
No fees applicable, and the processing time is immediate. However, the Health Lottery promo code does not apply to bingo game offers.
The Health Lottery mobile app
Players will be happy to know that the Health Lottery promo code can be experienced on mobile as well since the lottery has a mobile version available on the market. Compatibility-wise, the Health Lottery mobile app requires devices of iOS 9.0 or later (compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
The perks of downloading the Health Lottery App are endless:
- Players enjoy tickets costing only £1 and are 21 times more likely to win the lottery’s jackpot compared to playing the Lotto;
- Still get to reap the benefits of the Health Lottery promo code;
- On-the-go experiences and prizes;
- The option of setting up a Direct Debit connected to the member account;
- Fast loading times for Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity.
The Health Lottery app is easy to use, with a friendly interface that makes for a quick game wherever you might be.
General instructions on playing the Health Lottery
While the lottery is a wee bit different from how bookmakers operate and from what the national lottery represents, it is imperative to learn the ropes of how it works to ensure bigger winnings.
When and how to play
Citizens of the UK can play the Health lottery online or by visiting one of their 32,000 retailers spread across the UK. Tickets can be bought for the current week’s draw or for up to eight weeks in advance. Each line costs £1 and this guarantees a selection of five numbers between 1 and 50. The Quick Pick option is a random number generator that chooses the numbers in case players aren’t sure which ones to play with (for this feature, players should talk with the shop assistant or click the relevant button online).
For those who want to play their favourite numbers every week, they can do so by visiting a retailer or collecting the Playcard that will be activated there. If playing in store, the ticket needs to be stored in a safe place as it is proof that needs to be shown to collect the winnings.
How players know that they’ve won
All Health Lottery results will be:
- displayed on the lottery’s website, where draws and numbers are filtered by dates;
- published in various newspapers: the Daily Star, Sun, Express and Mirror;
- available at the participating retailers;
- published on the Health Lottery’s Facebook and Twitter pages;
- available via phone at 0844 375 55 55.
Before understanding the payment methods that apply to the Health Lottery promo code offers, games and winnings, members must know that this lottery is not a national lottery, but a group of 51 local society lotteries spread across Great Britain, with each representing one or more local authority areas within the UK. Therefore, claiming any winnings through this lottery depends a lot on how the ticket was purchased in the first place.
As a general rule, there are two types of methods as follows:
- All prizes won online that amount up to £2,000 will be deposited directly into the online player’s account and can be withdrawn at any time. It takes a maximum of 14 days for funds to reach the selected bank account (depending on the bank). For prizes won online that are higher than £2,000, players must call the Health Lottery Helpline where their team will offer advice on what to do next. Calls will be charged at 7p per minute on top of the telephone provider’s fees per minute.
Retail players can claim prizes of up to £50 in any of the Health Lottery’s suppliers (32,000 of them across the UK). For prizes of up to £250, they can ask for guidance at any participating Post Office. For anything higher than that, members should call the helpline to make further arrangements to collect the prize.
To ensure that by playing the lottery no harm is done to anyone who is vulnerable (for example, to children under 16 or people on low budget), the Health Lottery stands against excessive playing on their website or in their retailers’ shop.
The team is happy to provide players with advice and support regarding any issues that might have been produced by intensive gambling. Anyone can call the helpline for support when they feel that they’re developing a gambling problem. The clues for this vary:
- Playing the lottery and losing all the money;
- Borrowing more money to keep playing;
- Neglecting themselves and loved ones due to gambling;
- Using gambling as escape from everyday problems.
The customer support team at the Health Lottery is constantly on the watch to offer any help and advice to players in need.
They can reached via various channels:
- By emails – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By phone – 0844 375 55 55;
- By post – The Health Lottery, Department 374 Queensgate, Grange Road East, Birkenhead CH41 5FD.
Review of the Health Lottery promo code
When choosing to play the lottery, many facts ought to be taken into account. For example, as mentioned above, this is not the national lottery therefore it has its own regulations, deadlines of offers, and different types of prizes. All in all, after a thorough analysis, we present you with the main pros and cons of the Health Lottery promo code:
- Great variety of games and incentives to play;
- Regularly updated content on the website with many offers and prizes;
- A mobile app developed especially for lottery games on-the-go.
- The mobile app is still very poor in content and needs to be improved;
- For online prizes higher than £2,000 and retail prizes bigger than £250, players must call the helpline to unlock the winnings.
For those who are thinking of registering with the lottery, using the Health Lottery promo code or are already members but still have doubts regarding their terms and conditions, here are the most common questions asked by players so far:
- What happens after I win something online?
Depending on the amount of the winnings, the funds will be transferred directly into your player account. If the sum is bigger than £2,000, you have to call the lottery helpline.
- How do I play Instant Games?
There are several ways to play Instant Games. Since they all work differently, you need to select first the type of game you want. All of them cost £1 to play.
- Do I need to create an account to benefit from the welcome offer?
Yes, you need to register online for the Health Lottery promo code to enjoy the welcome offer.
- How do I know if I won anything?
The list of winners will be displayed on the lottery’s website, social media accounts, published in various newspapers, and will be available at the participating shops.
- Am I eligible to play bingo games with the Health Lottery promo code?
No. The Health Lottery promo code is available for lottery games only.
- How do I know what numbers to choose for week’s draw?
You can either pick your favourite numbers, or use the Quick Pick option in store on online as your number generator.